By ordering this product you are indicating you understand that this is blank ammunition, and that it has no projectile. If you do not understand how blank ammunition works or how it will interact with your firearm, please ensure that all of your questions are answered prior to ordering, as NO RETURNS FOR BLANK AMMUNITION WILL BE PERMITTED OR ACCEPTED.
By ordering this product you are indicating you understand that this is NOT ready to fire ammunition; but is a component piece for loading your own ammunition. Rainier Arms is unable to provide specific assistance regarding loading ammunition for liability reasons. Please ensure you have received answers to all your questions prior to ordering as NO RETURNS FOR AMMUNITION COMPONENTS WILL BE PERMITTED OR ACCEPTED.
By ordering this product you are indicating you understand that this has been determined to be an unfinished frame by the ATF; and is not a firearm as a result. It will require work to finish it and make it functional. Please ensure that you have reviewed the process and steps required to finish this product and are comfortable with the required work, as Rainier Arms is unable to provide any guidance or assistance with regards to finishing these products or trouble shooting any issues once it is finished. Because of this, Federal laws, and ATF regulations, once you have begun work on the product NO RETURNS OF INCOMPLETE RECEIVERS WILL BE PERMITTED OR ACCEPTED.
By ordering this product you are indicating you have reviewed the ammunition’s technical information and that you have answered any questions that may have come up. NO RETURNS FOR AMMUNITION WILL BE PERMITTED OR ACCEPTED.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 21 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Rainier Arms reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Rainier Arms to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact us at 2504 Auburn Way N. Auburn, WA 98002.
- To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 35657, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Rainier Arms may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Rainier Arms and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Rainier Arms, text the word STOP to 35657 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Rainier Arms. After texting STOP to 35657, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 35657. You can contact us by phone at (877) 556-4867. You can also contact us at https://www.rainierarms.com/contact-rainier-arms/
Changes to Terms
These mobile terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.