Our new Picatinny Buffer Tube Adapter is a great addition to your Sig MPX, Sig MCX, Sig P556XI, Rock River PDS, or any other pistol that utilizes a rear vertical picatinny rail. It gives a shooter the ability to add a cheek rest for greater stability or a stock for SBR conversions (federal tax stamp required).
The mounting method follows true STANAG (NATO Standard Agreement) protocol using the two back angles and the top of the rail as the contact points. The result is perfect alignment with the centerline of the firearm. A feature that is not attainable with typical side clamping adapters. Another bonus is that there are no visible fasteners or holes on the top and sides of the adapter for a clean sleek look.
- Compatible with multiple platforms
- Fits any picatinny rail
- True STANAG mount
- Includes set screw for carbine buffer tubes
- Engraved TC logo
- 304 stainless steel hardware
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hard Anodize finish
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Width 1.37 inches, Height 1.4 inches
- Install with a 7/32 hex wrench (not included)
Made in USA