Tyrant Designs MOD Grip Chevron Medium- Red
Tyrant Designs MOD Grip Chevron Medium Red
The MOD Grip is truly the first of its kind. A drop in grip replacement for the AR platform, it has been extensively tested and designed by Tyrant Designs CNC. It is a very lightweight and modular (hence the name) Aluminum and Polymer Composite AR-15 grip. The Body of the grip is made from aerospace grade 7075 Aluminum, then finished in a red anodize. The front and back straps of the grip are made from a polymer composite, are fully removable, and are offered in different sizes as well as designs. We will continue to come out with new strap options as well as strap designs, making this one of the most modular AR-10/15 grips available. With this design the operator will not have to compromise form vs. function. We have specifically designed this grip to feel just as comfortable as any other polymer grip, but with the American craftsmanship every rifle deserves. Please join us in celebrating the MOD Grip and the end of crappy plastic grips!
- Durable (polymer straps and aluminum body, near indestructible)
- Lightweight- 4 oz (thats 1 oz LESS than a MOE grip!)
- Comfortable (chamfered edges for a smooth feel)
- Available in Medium and Large sizes
- Available in Standard and Chevron back straps
- Temperature variation resistent
- Polymer front and back straps
- Deep ribbing for easy installation
- CNC engraved logo
- Beveled edge near trigger guard
- Comes with everything needed for installation (screws and allen keys)
NOTE: IF YOUR CURRENT GRIP FITS CORRECTLY, YOU ARE A MEDIUM. IF YOUR HANDS ARE BIGGER THAN A STANDARD GRIP, ORDER A LARGE.