You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum vs. the more commonly used 6061 for a 70% increase in strength.
- Black Hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell.
- Features a stout octagonal shaped profile for increased strength, weight, and stress resistance.
- Works great in long barrel applications.
Customer Reviews (5)
- No commentReview by James
- It's a BEAST!Review by Terry
- No commentReview by Nathan
- great upperReview by Jeff
- No commentReview by Joseph