Warren Innovative Technologies 21 Sig Sauer SRD22X Front Cap Tool
This product ships from another warehouse location and not available at our retail store. Orders will take an additional 3-5 business days for processing.
Features four hardened steel pins instead of plastic lugs that immediately break like on the factory wrench.
Since they believe in continuous improvement and taking things to the next level, they have developed a socket set that incorporates all of the features of their full-size wrenches but with important differences. A lot of time and thought went into these:
- The sockets are smaller than the discontinued full-size wrenches and use a ½” square drive handle, which is available at hardware stores, plus they have their own compact and lightweight handle.
- Sockets can also be used without a handle, but the option is there for applying serious torque.
- Sockets are MADE IN THE USA on a Stratasys F120 3D printer out of solid injection mold grade ABS-M30 polymer, which is considerably stronger than typical 3D printed ABS.
- These polymer tools won’t damage mounts or front caps.
- Stainless steel dowel pins are used on sockets that require them for certain spanner features.
- Each one of the sockets has dedicated holes for parachute cord lanyards (AKA dummy cords).
- The sockets can be conveniently stored on storage strips that are available at hardware stores. Detents are on all four sides of the ½” squares.
- The numbering system with suppressor make/model key eliminates the need to update tool identification markings as suppressor names evolve or as compatibility expands (Kraken/Mod9, Octane/Octane 2.0, Omega 9K/45K, Sandman/Nomad, etc.).
- The web address is on the bottom of each socket and on the top of the handle, minimizing the brand footprint. Some potential customers complained that the company name and city were on the full-size wrenches, so the identification markings were minimized. A customer can have additional text laser engraved if desired.
- Sockets are capable of withstanding serious torque, which makes them perfect for use with Energetic Armament Vox Blox soft vise jaws.
- If you break one, they will replace it (suppressortools.com) - but that’s not likely to happen.
- Suppressors should be allowed to cool below 200̊ F before using the sockets.
|Product Type||Gunsmithing Tool|
|Manufacturer||Warren Innovative Technologies|