Troy Di-Optic Fixed Sights
Advanced design, superior sighting and battle-ready toughness define Troy Industries new Di-Optic Aperture (DOA) fixed sights.
Looking for rock solid stability and dead-on accuracy in a fixed sight? Troy Industries Di-Optic Aperture (DOA) fixed sights get the job done with an advanced design, superior sighting ability and battle-ready toughness.. This permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight allows limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp to eliminate glare. Provides a continuous zero, unflinching durability and peace of mind. These sights provide lightning fast target acquisition and are manufactured to exceed military specs. The optically engineered Di-optic apertures center your eyes instantly and effortlessly providing a clearer target picture than with round apertures. The sights feature two settings, one for up to 200 meters and a second for up to 600 meters. This versatility makes the DOA ideal for military, law enforcement and home defense applications. These advanced sights have been extensively field-tested and, like all Troy Industries products, are Battle Ready. Count on it.
Note: Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gasblock that is higher or lower than the receiver.
Troy Rear Fixed Rail Sight
The Troy Rear Fixed Rail Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Di-Optic Apertures improve sight acquisition speed
- Increases accuracy out to 600m
- Exclusive Battle Ready design
- Installs and adjusts easily
- Aircraft aluminum 6061 & stainless steel
- Type III hard coat w/ black oxide or Flat Dark Earth finish
- Hardened T6 aircraft aluminum construction with stainless steel components
- Fits all M4, M16, AR15, AR10 variants and other firearms that have a flat top receiver or removable carry handle.
- A permanent rail mounted alternative to a standard A2 rear sight or carry handle
- Provides constant access to fixed sights that continuously hold their zero
- Extremely durable and reliable providing peace of mind
- The most rugged fixed rear sight available.