The 7.62x39 caliber SLR-107FR is a top notch, stamped receiver, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, left-side folding solid polymer buttstock, and a one-piece muzzle brake perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.
The SLR-107FR include: stainless steel heat shield, 800 meter rear sight leaf, trapdoor for cleaning kit compartment, accessory and bayonet lugs on gas and front sight blocks, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, and receiver mounted side rail for attaching any standard scope mount, including Arsenal, Inc.’s latest SM-13 scope mount.
Features Arsenal’s latest design Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System follows Arsenal’s legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice.
The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed – achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers – achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings – achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength – achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails – achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices – achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter – achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
SLR-107FR - 7.62x39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, black polymer furniture, side rail, Left-side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield. Comes with one 10-round US made magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
• Total Length (with muzzle brake): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
• Folded Length (with muzzle brake): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
• Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
• Rifling: 4 grooves
• Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
• Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
• Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
• Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.