Lancer Systems L7AWM20 20rd Mag - Translucent Smoke
This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions.
L7AWM. An advanced hybrid magazine that combines the strength of steel with the toughness of polymer to form the most advanced 7.62X51mm magazine on the market.Lancer engineers have taken the lessons learned from the L5AWM magazine and user feedback to create a lightweight, reliable 7.62X51mm magazine. The L7AWM incorporates a unique dual steel design that wraps completely around the magazine, maximizing stiffness and feeding reliability while minimizing wear and dimpling to the front of the magazine caused by high volume firing. The magazine also contains a switchable drain located on the floor plate lock. This feature, in conjunction with drain channels in the floor plate, allows the user to configure the magazine between water-borne and extreme dust conditions.
The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple weapon systems - SR25, SIG716, DPMS 308, LM308
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded stainless front guard, resistant for high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip, provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Slide on bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches
- Designed, tooled, manufactured & assembled in the United States of America