- The Lancer Viper Brake is a "tunable" brake/compensator designed for precision shooters.Engineered with a blast chamber and four tunable jets, the Viper brake effectively reduces barrel movement making for faster follow on shots.
- In addition angled blast baffles are incorporated to reduce recoil and further stabilize the rifle.
- Lancer have incorporated four jet locations on the top of the brake, the jets redirect gas pressure from the blast chamber creating a downward force on the muzzle of the rifle.
- Different size jets are supplied so the operator can tune the downward force.
- Tuning is a simple manner of changing the combination of jets until the desired effect is achieved.
- The Viper is made from Blacknitrided steel for .308 chambered rifles utilizing a 5/8-24 thread pitch.
- Included are a jam nut and six tuning jets.
|Product Type||Muzzle Brake|