The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) riflescope boasts features associated with top-tier riflescopes, yet comes in at a street price under the $1,000 mark. Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots. The one-piece 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment. Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST series delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.Features:
- Optical Features
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle - Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions. Construction Features
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets - Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Magnification: 2.5-10 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 47-10.9 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical CRS Zero Stop
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 mrad
- Travel per Rotation: 5 mrad
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 25 mrad
- Max Windage Adjustment: 25 mrad
- Parallax Setting: 35 yards to infinity
- Length: 12.8 inches
- Weight: 18.7 ounces