Development started in 2007 with the idea to create a more vertical grip for the AR-15 platform, reducing wrist fatigue of the Operator while encouraging a more natural “elbows down” shooting posture. Magpul Design Group was consulted to exploit their knowledge, experience, and expertise of advanced polymers/plastics. Several prototypes were fielded and tested with the superior design chosen for production. Umbrella Corporation AR-15 Rifle Grips are made to the finest standards and carry an unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure.
- Manufactured from premium DuPont Super Tough technology polymers
- Smooth surface for Operator customization, texturing, or rubber grip sleeve
- Advanced design, heat and impact resistant
- Drop-in replacement for AR-15 platform rifle grip
- Increased Vertical grip angle with extended tang fro improved ergonomics
- Mil-Spec 51958 passivated stainless steel 1/4-28 pan head #3 Phillips screw
- All tooling, dies, and material made in the USA