***This product ships from another warehouse location and not available at our retail store
The VERSUS™ Competition Rifle was designed by competitive shooters, for competitive shooters, with features that today’s top competitors demand. By focusing on the essential aspects of dependability, accuracy, reduced weight, and superior ergonomics, the VERSUS™ Competition Rifle gives you the perfect foundation for your podium finish. This rifle provides a true “out of the box” solution for any competitor ranging from novice to World Class shooters, at a price point that allows everyone to run with the pack.
- Proof Research 18″ Carbon Fiber Barrel, chambered in .223 Wylde, offers superb accuracy and significant weight savings.
- Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) trigger. Its robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, make this trigger ideal for any 3 Gun competitor.
- Proprietary 15” free float hand guard with M-Lok.
- Minimalist butt stock allowing all functional requirements while keeping weight under 6oz.
- XMR Extended magazine release, ergonomically designed, 4x larger than standard button.
- Weight without magazine is 6.2 lbs.
- Supported with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers the rifle from all material and workmanship defects for the life of the rifle under ownership of the original end user
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Operating Principle: Gas operated, Direct impingement
- Modes of Fire: Safe and Semi
- Overall Length (stock extended): 38″ (965mm)
- Overall Length (stock collapsed): 34.7″ (881mm)
- Barrel Length: 18″ (457mm)
- Barrel Contour: Medium / .750″
- Rifling Twist: 1 :8″ Cl :203mm)
- Muzzle Device: 2-Port, Self-timing muzzle brake
- Weight w/o Magazine: 6.2lbs (2.8kg)
- Trigger Type: Geissele S3G Single Stage
- Trigger Pull: 4lbs (1.8kg)
- Magazine Type: Lancer Systems L5 AWM
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds / 10 rounds
- Hand Guard: 15″ Free Float with M-LOK®
- Buttstock: Minimalist, 6- Position
- Grip: Caracal®
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.